Pricing Your Home
When it comes to market conditions, performance and sentiment, I have my finger on the pulse. Combining instinct with my data analytics background, I’ll set a price that attracts the right buyers to your property and helps you obtain top dollar for your home.
Preparing Your Home
Preparing your home for sale definitely pays off. I’ll provide directions with respect to essential minor repairs, decluttering, and staging work that will help yield a higher sale price. In most cases, I’ll also recommend obtaining a pre-listing home inspection to avoid unwelcome surprises when we’re on the brink of a sale. A well prepared home often reaps a higher price than expected, so these steps are well worth the effort.
All of our marketing efforts lead to this critical period: the time when potential buyers get a chance to view your home in-person. During this time, you’ll want to keep your home in pristine showing condition, be flexible with viewing times, and, preferably, leave your home during showings. This period can be tiring and tense, but rest assured you’ll have the full support of my service and guidance.
When offers come in, I’ll walk you through your options and help you maximize your selling price. You’ll benefit from my strong background in negotiating strategic business deals fairly, honestly and skillfully. Together, we’ll work through the details of the offer, including the deposit, price, closing date and conditions. You’ll be positioned to make smart decisions, whether you choose to accept an offer, decline an offer, or counter-offer.
Closing The Sale
Leading up to your closing day, you’ll work closely with your lawyer to wrap up your financial and legal obligations. Your lawyer will advise you when the sale is finalized. During this time, you’ll also want to prepare your home for your buyers. This means cleaning, gathering keys, organizing warranties and product instructions, so that you can pass on the torch with a clean conscience and peace of mind.
Marketing Your Home
To get your home in front of the right potential buyers, I’ll tailor a marketing strategy that reflects your unique selling situation and gives your property maximum exposure.
- Our websites: We’ll profile your home to its best advantage on my torontoyourway.com website, as well as the royallepage.ca website and affiliated network of websites. And I’ll use digital marketing strategies to attract targeted buyers who are sure to have an interest in your home.
- Social media: Prospective buyers are known to scour social media channels for real estate news and listings, so we’ll feature your property in our posts and use social media advertising to reach people who may be looking for a listing like yours.
- Email blasts: Leveraging my database of contacts, I’ll circulate your listing to hundreds of agents, active buyers and Royal LePage’s 13 corporate brokerage offices in the Greater Toronto Area. I will reach an active pool of buyers in a quick and efficient manner.
- MLS and beyond: My team and I will work hard to make sure your listing is featured on the highest-traffic sites, including but not limited to realtor.ca. We understand the art of making a home look its best online, so that we can attract your ideal buyers.
- Photography and videography: Great photography and videography can convince an online browser to schedule a live viewing of your property. Once you have your home looking its best, we’ll bring in a skilled professional to capture still shots and create a virtual tour.
- Quality print marketing: Brochures, postcard flyers and other print marketing materials are a great way to showcase your property. We include detailed information and high quality floor plans and photos to make your property stand out.
- Royal LePage lawn sign: Don’t underestimate the power of a lawn sign – especially when it features a brand as reputable as ours! As soon as the stakes are in the ground, the word will spread throughout your neighbourhood. Many a home has been sold through word of mouth. Yours could be next.
- Open houses: Through an agent open house, we’ll market your property to our vast network of real estate agents. For your public open house, I’ll be on hand to show off the best features of your home to buyers at large, and answer any questions they may have. Through both, we’ll increase traffic and buzz, which will result in more interest when we start accepting offers.
- Print advertising: Many buyers still find their homes through print listings. From national and local newspapers to community publications, we’ll carefully select the right publications in which to advertise on your behalf.
- Network marketing: Through our extensive network at the Royal LePage – Central Branch, we’ll reach out directly to national and international agents, and bring more attention to your listing.