I’m Mark. And This Is My Story.
I’ve always had a love for real estate. I passionately believe that where we live shapes our lives and even our possibilities for happiness. But it wasn’t only passion that drove me to become a full-time realtor. It was frustration.
A few years ago, my wife and I embarked on the process of selling our condo and buying a home. What should have been an exciting and hopeful time turned out to be a period of confusion and stress. In talking to others, I quickly learned we weren’t alone.
Being the analytical thinker I am – by nature and by trade – I thought about our grim experience and identified a void. To be successful in real estate, buyers and sellers needed ongoing access to better information so that they could understand when and how to take calculated risks, identify hidden windows of opportunity, and know which trade-offs would yield the best possible outcomes.
Delivering this kind of information and helping my clients make faster and smarter decisions became my mission. Leveraging a decade of experience in strategic consulting, business development and client management, I set about transforming Toronto’s real estate experience from one of confusion and frustration to one of clarity, confidence and success. Every day, I get to apply my skills in advanced analytics and customer insight to one of my greatest passions – helping people buy and sell real estate – and I couldn’t be happier.
With a team of dynamic real estate professionals by my side and at your service, I’m here to help you enjoy the experience and get the outcome you deserve.
Let’s get better acquainted. We can chat by phone or meet for coffee. I have a list of Toronto’s best coffee shops up my sleeve!
Me At A Glance
- Happily married and proud father of a beautiful baby girl
- All-around outdoorsy guy with a love for hiking, camping, fishing, golfing, and globe-trotting
- An avid reader of business articles and books
- Coffee aficionado obsessed with discovering great coffee houses where flavour and ambiance abound
- Self-proclaimed analytics geek with a Master’s degree in Spatial Analysis (MSA)
- Proud alumnus of University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Active donor and member of the Leadership Sinai Board and supporter of several other charitable initiatives – Learn More